MUSIC ALWAYS AFFECTS YOUR BUSINESS
We invite you to join the group of our clients!
Our music is played in nearly 300 shopping malls and in many FMCG networks such as: Carrefour, Tesco, Polomarket, „Piotr i Paweł”, E.Leclerc and commercial networks such as: CCC, House, Cropp, Mohito, Sinsay, Kazar, Orsay, Gino Rossi, Top Secret, Bytom, Vistula, 4F, Solar Company, Jysk, Hebe, Super-Pharm, Castorama, Go Sport, Intersport and others: Sfinks Polska, Wook, Chłopskie Jadło, as well as in bank branches: Bank Millennium, Santander Bank Polska, Bank BNP Paribas.
The IMS Group is a Polish company listed on the Stock Exchange, which has been providing sensory branding services for over 19 years.
We implement our own hardware solutions and our own software. As part of the IMS Group structures, we have our own technical, artistic, servicing, producing and consulting teams and all other teams that our clients may need.
ELEMENT OF MARKETING AT THE POINT OF SALE
- increases the likelihood of making a purchase,
- builds the brand image and
- increases sales.
ISN'T IT ENOUGH TO PLAY "ANY" MUSIC?
In our everyday life, music plays an extremely important function. It is a stimulator of emotions, and it also evokes positive or negative feelings. Given that audio marketing influences consumer behavior and, consequently, sales results, it is good to ensure good emotions, impulses, and results. For this reason, the music played in a store cannot be accidental.
For 19 years, music at IMS has been created and selected by a group of experienced music consultants, permanently connected with the world of music. They are constantly following all music trends, as well as the scientific and sociological ones. They regularly participate in the “world music club”. They create over 300 different music playlists on an ongoing basis.
LISTEN TO THE SELECTED FRAGMENTS OF OUR MUSIC.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Polish Society of Authors and Composers-free music saves you money as this is music without public performance fees
- 100% legal and safe
- Perfectly tailored to the brand character, to the period of the year, and even to the time of day
- Full service and maintenance provided by IMS S.A.
- Multiple solutions tailored to clients’ needs and expectations
of purchases are made under the influence of emotions
Forrester Research 2015
of purchasing decisions are made at the point of sale
POPAI The Global Association
of clients spend more time in points with music
Walnut Unlimited, Global Research Report
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY - SOLUTIONS
- Emission devices
- Acoustic and sound system audit
- Content and message management
- Properly selected, cyclically modified music and playlists for special occasions
- Emission and production of promotional messages / advertisements - own
- Broadcast and production of outdoor advertising
- Advertising packages
90% of customers choose a store / facility where music is played.
AUDIO MARKETING WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- build brand attachment
- stimulate customer activities and increase sales
- sooth and relax customers’ senses
- provide your customers with a sense of comfort and freedom
- make customers stay long in your facility
- create a pleasant atmosphere.
We invite you to read the opinions of our partners who use our audio marketing service.
“IMS perfectly takes care of the partner’s musical and fragrance image (...) We want to emphasize the quality of services provided and the proficiency and experience of the staff, which make the cooperation...”
Iwona Stepniak / CCC
“Having many years of experience in Sensory Branding, IMS is able to take care of the musical and visual image of our company. High quality of provided services...”
Krzysztof Sroka / Castorama Polska
“(…) We want to emphasize the quality of services provided and the proficiency and experience of the staff, which make the cooperation run smoothly and be based on partnership...”
Iwona Rubanowicz / Bank Millennium S.A.
“(…) IMS S.A., by providing the highest quality services, faces new challenges with great interest and self-confidence and takes the greatest care about building in places of...”
Grzegorz Chyla / LPP S.A.